Botulinum toxin injections
Botulinum toxin injection is one of the most acceptable, and the most effective and recommended way to remove facial wrinkles. The injection relaxes the facial muscles and in this way wrinkles are significantly reduced or completely disappear.
In order to reduce wrinkles, small doses of botulinum toxin are injected into the appropriate muscles. Hence, an impulse is blocked, which forces the muscles to contract, and a muscle is paralyzed or its contraction decreases.
Indication for use:
- Forehead expression lines
- Wrinkles around the eyes
- Wrinkles around the mouth and nose
- Excessive perspiration
- Treatment effects are noticeable within 24-28 hours and stays from 6 to 12 months
Recommendations after the procedure
- Do not massage injection place 24 hours after the procedure
- Do not use alcohol
- The first day after injection don’t do any hard physical activities, don’t sunbath
- 7-10 days after the injection avoid hot baths and saunas